10/2008
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Gold Bar
hello all,
my name is Joseph,just wanted introduced myself. I am a 57 year old veteran of the United States Army.I served from 1972 to 1974 I was diagnosed ALS in November of 2008.First symptoms appeared in May of 2007.I can still walk with a cane but not more than a few paces.my right hand is paralyzed, my left hand is 80% paralyzed. I breathe 80 to 85%.I use Dragon to type.I mostly peruse the forums but will post when something strikes my fancy. I live in a little town named gold bar in Washington state on Highway 2 just East
of Monroe about 12 miles in the cascade foothills also known as the Alps of the United States. A beautiful place to live and die.

Welcome aboard, Joseph.

Hi Joseph, welcome. You'll find really nice people here :)

Welcome Joseph. I hope you peruse and post plenty.

It's nice to meet you Joseph! :)

Welcome Joseph!

Welcome Joseph, it is nice to meet you. You will find friends here with open arms.

Welcome Joseph, I use Dragon also. Sometimes it does what it wants instead of what I want.

Welcome, Joseph! :) These folks make me think, smile and laugh! We're a bright, shiny family.

Hi Joseph, welcome to the forum family that we are... you must have just missed my brother, he was in the army from 74 to 76! Back when you could sign up for only 2 years. Sorry for your diagnosis, but glad you found us.

Welcome Joesph to the family. All these beautiful people can help you on your new journey as we travel together helping one another along the way........ Hope you just jump right on in with us as we learn form each other or just act silly together. {{Hug}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back