12/2010
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Austin
Hi-

My name is FishingRod. I was diagnosed with ALS in December of 2010. I really enjoy reading all the question and reply's on here. I am not familiar with computers or forums so all of this is new to me. I find this to be a very good outlet tool right now. I look forward to chatting with some of you soon. Have a wonderful day! :razz:

FishingRod

Welcome to the community--though I'm sorry you had to find is. you'll find lots of support here from some very knowledgeable folks should you need it.

Welcome FishingRod. Hope we can help.

AL.

Welcome! We are here to support each other and you.

Hi FishingRod--Sorry you need to be here, but a big welcome.

Welcome, FishingRod. It sounds like you resisted computer technology until your diagnosis - same with my husband, even though one of our kids is a software engineer. He is even beginning to enjoy it, as I hope you are. It is unfortunate that you need to be here.

Hello and welcome to the group. I am sorry that you have had to find us, but feel glad you have. This is an amazing group with lots of support and friendly faces.
Love and light
Meg

Hi fishing Rod
A lot of good people here with a lot of help. Sorry you have to be here but welcome.

Beckysuenc

I'm sorry you've had to board this train, however the passengers here are the nicest people despite the bumpy ride. You'll find love, compassion, empathy, comedians, and education here. I'm pretty sure the smartest people get ALS...Welcome to the elite group!

Hugs

Welcome FishingRod, so sorry you needed to find us, but so glad you did. Well spoken twinmommie, Here you will find hope for your hurting soul also. My the Father Bless you and hold you close! (((HUGS)))

Welcome FishingRod. Hope this community is able to help you in someway now and in the future.
Kell Bell

Hi there. Welcome to the gang.

Glad you found. Wish you didn't have to, though!

Howdy FishingRod, I take it you like fishing ..lol just wanted to send a warm welcome...

Welcome Fishing Rod

Cheers from "down under"

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back