8/2010
Country
AUS
State
NSW
City
Yerrinbool
G'day all,

I have been reading on here for a little while and I think you guys have a great forum and truly care about one and other. I was diagnosed with ALS a few months ago and like most I didn't really know what ALS or here in Australia it is more commonly known as MND.

The past couple of months have been tough to say the least but I am staying positive about like and taking tips from others on here and living life to the fullest while I can.

I am sure as time progresses this forum will be of great help and I look forward to joining your "community"

Cheers

Hello Billy and welcome to the forum. Sorry you have to be here but since you do, this is the place to be.

Welcome Billy. Sorry things have gone this way. Hope we can be of some help.

AL.

Hello, Billy, and welcome. I hope that your progression is slow and that you find help here.
Ann

Hi Billy, welcome to the forum. It is a great support group while traveling this journey. Sorry you had to come looking for us, but glad we are here together.

Thank you all for the kind welcome.

hi BillyG
welcome to the forum from another "down under" member.
As others have said sorry you have to be here but it is a great place to find out info etc.

if you want others to know where you live, Barry has a map going. Just do a post on the thread "keeping track of who is from where" do a search for it and he will pin you.

there are several others from Aus on the map.

cheers
Peter

Hey Billy G....

Welcome and sorry that you have to join this club.....

Hi Billy and welcome. I vist the forum pretty much everyday. It makes me feel not so isolated as I can relate to what people are saying and going through. I hope you get the same comfort,

Cheers

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back