Diagnosis
06/2006
Country
US
State
OK
City
Ada
We purchased this van when my mother came to live with us in January. She lost her battle with ALS on June 20th. If you are interested in seeing this van, please see the ad at....................Cars.com the Ref# 4123655. God bless you!

Its tough to search for that number at cars.com . Can you be more specific with the details of the van so that people can find it ?

Thanks
Glen

We purchased this van when my mother came to live with us in January. She lost her battle with ALS on June 20th. If you are interested in seeing this van, please see the ad at....................Cars.com the Ref# 4123655. God bless you!

Ignore the ref#. Look up 2000 GMC Savana located in Ada, OK. Or you can e-mail my husband @ [email protected] and he can send you the pics and info. Thanks.

I found it
Ada OK zip is 74820
It is a Savana 1500
Mileage: 72,396
Features: A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, TV/VCR, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Changer, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Tinted Glass, Alloy Wheels, Tow Package
Selling Points: Equipped with Braun Vangater II Wheelchair Lift. $6900 replacement cost. Great working condition and easy to operate. Asking $16950 OBO.
Condition: Excellent overall condition. Front door speakers need replacement. Tires 70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back