Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
TX
City
Boerne
We have a Bruno turny orbit seat for sale. This came out of a 2007 Toyota Highlander and was only used for about 4 months. It is one of the seats that comes all the way out and turns and comes down to the ground. It is all electric, works with the push of a button and was on the passenger side of the car. I've been told that unless you are putting it back in a Highlander, you will need a different base for it. Excellent condition. It weighs a lot so pickup only or we might be able to meet you. San Antonio, TX area. $3500, new it cost $7800. You can look up the Bruno seat on-line and email me at [ITEM NOW SOLD - EMAIL REMOVED] if interested. Thanks.

This item is sold

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, since I cannot edit my above post, I will reply to it and lower the price to $2800. It this is too much, you can always contact me. I looked on disabled dealer and there are two on there in other states for $3100. Thanks for looking.

Bruno Seat has been sold. Please take it off

Since I can't edit my posts, can you please take this off for me. Thanks.

We usually just put up a sold sign. It gives new members an idea of what might become available here.

AL.

As you can see I have already done that.

Glad you're on the job Joel. Gives me time to party. Had 11 for dinner tonight. Did a deep fried turkey. Sure was good.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back