hand controls
2 new batteries
5 new tires
This van has a heavy duty lift system for the larger person
approx 100K miles on vehicle
Am/Fm/CD stereo system
Side Entry
Everything on this van works it runs very good

Located in Ohio, the asking price $2500, I am afraid to drive the vehicle, it is to big for me to drive so we have to sell and replace with a smaller van. 740-643-0350

1988 Dodge Ramp Van For Sale

100,000 miles, runs great, 6 way power drivers seat, hand controls, quick release locking, 5 new tires, 2 new batteries, 740-643-0350 or [email protected] $2500

Attachments

• DCFN0011.jpg
    DCFN0011.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 9,290
  • DCFN0012.jpg
    DCFN0012.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,678
  • DCFN0013.jpg
    DCFN0013.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,372
Interested in your Van!

Hi! I'm an in-home worker with a family where the mom was diagnosed with ALS 3 years ago. They are in desperate need of a working vehicle so that Dad can stay employed and still be able to provide safe transportation for his wife and kids. I'm hoping that you haven't found another family to send your van to yet; though I'm sure there are many who could benefit from it I cannot imagine a family that needs it more.
I tried contacting you via the number above, but the phone rang without a message machine. I'll keep trying, but please don't be a stranger about contacting me either! Let me know if you need more info or if there is another way to contact you that you prefer.
Thanks for your consideration in advance!

RE: Van

I am home now, if you want to call. Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you this afternoon. I will give you a call in the morning.
Gary

The van is still available. I have additional pictures. please email [email protected] for the pictures. Thanks 740-643-0350

Is it still available?

yes the van is still available, contact me

Shelly,

I'm very interested. I have a PALS in Ohio that I'd like to buy the van for. Please call me.

Stu ALSGuardianAngels.com
949-233-3045

Stu the van is sold, you purchased the van for Tanya B's family in Forest Lake, MN it just left here in route to her place. lol, you do have alot on your mind............its ok, we all do.

Well, I heard you still have a few of those flying saucers modified for wheelchair use. Can you give me a quote please?

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back