Diagnosis
09/2005
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Abbotsford
V6, Automatic, ABS. Cruise Control, AC, AM/FM/CD Player, Power windows, Locks, Power Side Door. Sidewinder Conversion,10" Dropped Floor, Rear Access Manual Lift Gate, Tie-Downs. Also have EZ-Lock to be installed. Excellent Shape. 96,000km, $22,000.00.
(This is $4,000.00 less than we paid 6 months ago)

P9290100 (2).jpg

P9290101 (2).jpg

P9290102 (2).jpg

P9290103 (2).jpg

P9290106 (2).jpg

P9290107 (2).jpg

Joel - this is your van? Just asking. will this leave you without transportation?

Joel, I am curious about rear entry vs side entry and what are the advantages of each type.

There is a huge debate on what is better.

I like the rear entry because you can park anywhere and still get out of the vehicle. Even handicapped parking spots are not big enough, usually, to get out of a side entry. I also like the rear entry because there are 4 comfortable captains chairs that passengers can use. With side entry you loose this.

Side entry is nice because you are closer to the front of the vehicle but passengers are then at the back.

I also like the rear entry because I am always cold and there are separate heater controls in the back so I can set my heat differently than the front. There is separate heater and air conditioning in the back.

There is also brand new Michellin winter tires for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back