SMillheiser

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
I have a short PALS (4'11") in desparate need of a power wheelchair. If anyone has one to lend or donate, I'd be very gratefull. It doesn't have to be for a 4'11" individual ... but just a chair for someone shorter than the norm. I can offer a very large tax writeoff. Can anyone help?

Stu.....is there anything at the local ALS center? I know that our center has loaners. I will check with our center..but the problem is shipping. Also, think about placing an add on your local Craigs list....that might help. Good luck with the search...I am sure someone will answer this with more immediate help. Fondly, Kelly

Stu

Also check with the MDA in that state. They have loan closets through out.

Lorie

PS- I might be able to help. I will let you know.

I want to do some Fundraising. I haven't heard from you in a while!

Lorie

Stu, I would love to do some fundraising for the Guardian Angels, It was only with their help that we were able to purchase a van. Thank You So Much. The van we purchased has a 6 way seat in it. We cannot use it because of the angle in which Eddie's chair has to sit to lock in. We also have hand controls that we are not using. If anyone is interested, or if they will help someone you are in contact with Stu, you are more than welcome to them. There is just the shipping to worry about. We also have the base for the Quick Locking system.

Kelly- Her local ALSA center doesn't have anything suitable. The problem is her height.

Shelly- I am desparate for fundraisers. Please help.

We are heading to our ALs center tomorrow...I will ask them if they have anything that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back