Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
OR
City
Springfield
Located in Oregon- private party seller. 30k miles, black, in great shape--Lowered Floor Minivan Conversion Standard Features:
Powered Sliding Passenger-Side Rear Door, Powered In-floor Ramp w/ Non-Slip Platform
Magnetic Exterior Door & Ramp Entry System, Driver & Passenger Side Seats on Raised, Rolling Quick Release Seat Bases -- Emergency Side Door Release, (3) Position Strap-Type Wheelchair Tie-Downs
Interior Spare Tire Carrier & Cover, plug in lap blanket included to keep you warm while riding.
Only second owner. Both users ALS folks. My brother had a large electric wheelchair (he was 6 feet 3 inches) and he rolled in just fine with this van- I can get the dimensions if you are a serious buyer. You may email me- $30,000- thanks for looking

SOLD

Can you give me the headroom clearance inside the van and going through the door? Thanks so much.

Has this vehicle been sold?

Don't know, they haven't been back on the site since posting. I'll email them.
AL.

Van measurements

Sorry this took so long- I will get the measurements this weekend. The paperwork is in one place, the van in another (getting detailed) and I am in another! The van is still available and I will get all the paperwork and get measurements put in this weekend or Monday at the latest. I am also hoping to get a picture of it. My cousin is helping me with the van sale- Thanks for your patience

Thanks connie, appreciate it.

AL.

This item has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back