Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Louisiana
City
Lake Charles
Mother passed before we could unbox , has never been programmed but a tobii rep or speech therapist could help set up

Mother passed before we could unbox , has never been programmed but a tobii rep or speech therapist could help set up
also has rolling stand to be moved from room to room! To be able to communicate is such a vital part of life!

Hi there,
Do you still have this device? How much are you asking for it? If you could please upload (or send) pictures I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you

I'm sorry just getting back to you ! I will take pictures when I get home from work! Also my email is ctouchet (at) yahoo (dot) com. I will unbox them and take pictures, device and rolling stand has never been used! Thank you and I apologize again for just getting with you due to I don't check this forum as much as I should lately.

Hope you are receiving the information! My email is ctouchet123 (at) yahoo (dot) com. I can take pictures when I get home from work! Will unbox and send pictures of both device/computer and rolling stand, as they have never been used!

I just posted more pictures. When I opened boxes to take pictures I saw that is actually a Tobii I-15+ which is much better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back