Old 10-07-2016, 08:28 PM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

City: Whitney Point
State: NY
Diagnosed: 02/2015
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
Mirene is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Default Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used

Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used

This belonged to my Mama and unfortunately she was not able to use this much. When she finally got this she was in the later stages of ALS and has since passed. I really wish we could donate this but sadly we still have funeral expenses to pay for

This is controlled through i-gaze interaction via an optional built-in eye tracker. There is also a keyboard that helps the caretaker in setting up the device. We have the carry case as well as a stand that was an additional expense but will include.

Asking $2,300 plus shipping. (No 'handling' fees, just shipping including insurance). Payment bank or postal money order only (sorry no paypal or personal checks).

Thank you and I will try to answer any questions.

This comes from a smoke free home. We are in upstate NY.
Attached Thumbnails
Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used-1.jpg   Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used-4.jpg   Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used-5.jpg   Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used-2.jpg   Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used-3.jpg  

Old 10-30-2016, 12:15 AM #2 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

City: Nairobi
State: Kenya
Interest: I am a family member of someone with ALS/MND.
Maira is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Nairobi
State: Kenya
Interest: I am a family member of someone with ALS/MND.
Maira is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used

Hi,

I'm interested in buying this off you for my dad to use. It's so difficult to understand him. He is on full time ventilation through a tracheotomy . However we are all the way in Kenya, would you be willing to send it to us? Obviously I would pay for all the transportation costs. Alternatively, (less preferred )I could give you a US adress to send it to?
Old 11-01-2016, 04:14 PM #3 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

City: Aurora
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 11/2008
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
lbfmum is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Aurora
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 11/2008
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
lbfmum is on a distinguished road

Hi,

If this is still available, and you have room to move on the price, I'm very interested. Feel free to email me at lbfmumhm@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2016, 05:08 PM #4 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

New Member (Say Hi)

This has sold. I'm was looking how to take the post off but am not seeing a way. Thank you.

Closed thread, thank you--LG

Last edited by lgelb : 11-04-2016 at 10:33 PM
Closed Thread

Tags
als, dynavox, eye, free, insurance, keyboard, money, questions, stages, tobii, tobii dynavox 15+, tracker