Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Minnesota
City
Coon Rapids
Purchased in sept of 2013 for my mother who lived with ALS for 12 years, She was only able to use the device for a few months. Still Brand new condition. Please contact me for images or additional questions.

The I-Series brings about numerous game-changing innovations to the assistive technology market, helping us all re-envision what an assistive device can do for our users,” said Oscar Werner, executive vice president of assistive technology at Tobii. “With the precision of Tobii’s gaze interaction technology, the I-Series gives not only voice to people who can’t speak but also a sense of control and greater independence. It gives people their lives back.”

The device works by using forward- and rearward-facing infrared cameras that are mounted on a screen. The cameras pick up the activity of the cornea, which allows a user to stare at a phrase or a symbol and “activate” it much like a mouse click would activate a computer screen. The user can then spell words, string together phrases, and express ideas that allow them to take part in conversations, build relationships, participate in educational and recreational activities and take part in aspects of life that other people enjoy. Big changes, new opportunities.

Includes:
Tobii Communicator (Flash Drive)
C.J.T. Adjustable Floor Stand with Tool Kit (Socket Set) and assembly instructions
USB Keyboard
Power Supply
Soft Side Carrying Case

Operating System:
Windows 7 Home Premium (32 Bit)
4 GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back