11/2015
Country
US
State
MT
City
Boyd
Hi there,
I had bought a side sleep pillow (with the cut outs) for my PALS to try with his trilogy mask. He hated it from the get go. So brand new with a pillow case I can stick it in the mail to whomever could use it or wants to try it.

Also, we have two chin straps that he was not fond of: ChinStrapPro by Sleepwell and a Halo Chin strap. I can stick them in the mail to whomever wants to try them.

Katie

I wondered if that would help my PALS? He is a side and stomach sleeper and is yet to use the Trilogy more than a few hours because he can't sleep.

Katie and Sooner, do both your husband's prefer to sleep on their side? If he does, you really should try the Dreamwear Mask by Resperonics. It's a simple silicone sling that fits under your nose. Nothing goes up his nostrils. The tube is attached to the top of his head and it has a swivel so he can lay on his right side, left side or on his back. If you haven't tried it yet, please do. So much more comfortable than the full face masks.

Vince

Hi Vince, always nice to hear from you :) Jon would not have anything to do with the Dreamwear. I believe vanity is part of it, thou it isn't like we have many people coming over. I think it is a great mask and makes perfect sense. We began Hospice Monday, so we do have a few wonderful people coming by now. Sooner I got your PM and will shop you the pillow.
Katie

Steve is a side sleeper and has tried several masks. He likes the mask that goes over both his nose and mouth but it does have a swivel on the top. It is the Resmed Air-fit F10.

Pillows- Oh my goodness... I have a closet of new unused pillows. I brought so many home for him and he didn't like any of them. One day I pulled out a U shaped pillow and he loves it. I don't think it is mean't for a head pillow but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back