Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
Altamont
I desperately need a cough assist if anyone has one to sell. I've been looking for one but can't find one.

Bert,
I have a suction machine that is brand new but not portable if that would help, I can ship to you.

Best of luck getting a cough assist ASAP. Have you tried ALS ASSN or hospice?

Sherry

it would, what model is it

Medicare approved mine. Do you have supplemental insurance that will cover the remaining 20%? Many medical supply companies will write off the balance due to hardship. Your doctor just needs to order it.

it would, what model is it

Bert, sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Invacare M14021120RA Ver. 0

If it would help, pm me your address and phone number and I'll ship it to you as a gift from my former pals.

Sherry

Last edited:
Is Bert diagnosed with ALS - his profile says 'other'?

Bert it looks like you were previously SELLING equipment. Please explain. Thank you

Hummmmm.....

Sherry

I already got a cough assist but was unable to delete this ad once it was put up. I was in icu for 24 days with pneumonia because I can't cough up the secretions in my chest. no I don't have als, I'm a c2 quadripegic completely paralyzed from the shoulders down. I really need a cough assist with a battery so I can use it in the car and when I go out. The cough assist I have now doesn't have the battery option. I wasn't asking for a free or donated one. I was willing to buy it if someone had one. I did sell a older model cough assist a couple years ago because the nursing home I lived in didn't do respitory and wouldn't let me use it. my situation has since changed.

Thanks, Bert.
That clears things up!

Thanks Bert.
Glad you got what you needed
Closing the thread since you did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back