Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
Uni
State
IL
City
Vienna
Looking for an all terrain rollator. Any ideas on what ones really work? Anyone have one for sale? I am an average size woman. Not ready to give up walking in the woods yet if I don't have to.

I don't have ours any more, but the Active Access is one such (bigger wheels, ergonomic design, seat if you get tired). We used it on trails, adjusts to user height (my husband was 6'1" but I, a foot shorter, could have used it). It's not cheap, of course.

My state ALSA lent me an all-terrain walker, a Trionic Veloped. I've only used it on the uneven dirt road near my house, but it seems quite stable. I see they are over $1,000 new, but maybe your local ALSA would have or can get one.

The one I mentioned is available on line at the moment for <$300.

This is the one I chose. I chose it for the big wheels and sporty look. I don't use it much (can't wrap my mind around using a rollator), but it works on grass and offers smooth transitions on irregular surfaces. You can get one on eBay for around 200 bucks. They have two models, a regular size for peeps up to 6 feet tall, and the tall model for those 6 foot plus.

Attachments

• r.jpg
    r.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 205
  • rw.jpg
    rw.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back