Diagnosis
02/2006
Country
US
State
fl
City
north port
Only used one time...still in original box with everything...has eye gaze and attaches to wheelchair... 2500 need to sell...paypal will be used for purchasing.

I am a speech language pathologist in need to purchase an i15 for a young girl in my school district. I have approval for funding and would like to talk to you about your iseries device.

Many thanks,
Kristy Gibson

Only used one time...still in original box with everything...has eye gaze and attaches to wheelchair... 2500 need to sell...paypal will be used for purchasing.

Hi there, I am interested in this Tobii. My uncle in Guatemala was recently diagnosed with ALS and is declining rapidly. He is barely able to communicate and can only move one hand now.

So does this i15 includes the eye gaze already and is it ready to use right away? Would there be any other equipment needed at all that we would need for it to work?

Can you tell me when it was purchased and was it brand new when you purchased it?

Thanks,
Kat

Hi I have an I-15 available if anyone is still looking for one. It's brand new and has not been out of the box. Please e-mail me or reply on here at [email protected]. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back