Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
Uni
State
SD
City
Sturgis
A few months ago Kalli (my fiance) lost her Dad to ALS. Mom is now at a point where she's ready to start letting go of some stuff.

She has a motorized wheelchair. It's made by NuMotion. Looking at the delivery receipt, the chair books for almost $54,000.00. Bill only used it a handful of times because they didn't have a vehicle to transport it easily. It has less than 2/10ths of a mile on it. It is a 2015 unit.

Mom would like to see it put to good use and the money will help her out tremendously. She would like $10,000.00 but that is open to negotiation.

SO, if you, or someone you know, is in need for a quality motorized chair, please get in touch with us. I have all the documentation and will be happy to provide you with everything. The unit is located in Rapid City, SD. If it is a local purchase, Kalli and I will be happy to deliver it. -That will have to be on a weekend as our weekly schedules are pretty full.

For longer distances, shipping will have to be arranged. I can bring it to my business and palletize it/package it up. We have a forklift so loading it on a truck won't be a problem. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser.

Feel free to give us a call.

605.490.2561 is my business line. Ask for Chad or Kalli. We are at the shop M-S 8am-6pm mtn time.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry for Kalli's loss. Numotion does not make chairs. The chair might say Permobil or Quantum or something else. The model number would be helpful, e.g. M300 or whatever.

Explains why I never hear of them. Easy mistake to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back