Dynavox rolling floor stand for sale with travel bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let me know if the stand is still available. Would like to purchase it from you.

MrBarry.... I see another inquiry has been made on this post. I absolutely do want this stand for my 9 year old daughter as I was the first to inquire. Please contact me and let me know how to get payment to you. Thank you

Kyleighsmom, I didn't mean to take this away from you at all! Since there hadn't been any other messages, I didn't know if it had worked out for you to get it. I'm guessing he sold it to someone else on another forum since he isn't responding now...

I also have a rolling stand for a dynavox that I would be willing to sell I am trying to sell the dynavox with eye sensor and stand but would be willing to separate.

No worries, I just wanted him to know I was still interested. I would be interested in the one you have please
send

I would like it please what are you asking for it, we have the dynavox with eye gaze already :)

I emailed you kyleighsmom

I missed it until now, I'm so very sorry. I responded. Thank you

I still have it. I had never received confirmation that this ad was up so I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back