Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
CA
City
Torrance
2012 Perimobile C300 Power Wheelchair with Corpus 3G Seat System. State of the art technology and fully loaded. Multiple speeds, you can raise and lower the seat, recline, change the leg rest angles, adjust arm rest angles, etc. It was used for less than a year. Paid over $40k for it, asking $5000. Pick up in Torrance (Los Angeles).

Dynavox DynaWrite 2.0 communication device. Used for people who can't speak due to ALS, strokes, brain damage, etc. type what you want to say and the Dynavox says it for you. This machine can keep you or your loved one in the conversation. Simple to use! These retail for $3500 plus tax new. Like brand new. Asking $500.

Tobii C Series communication device with wheeled stand. Barely used, like new. Eye tracking device helps people with Parkinson's, ALS, Cerebral Palsy, strokes or any other motor function debilitating medical problem communicate with everyone. Can email, message, surf the Internet, have a conversation, tell a joke, text, chat. Comes with stand on wheels. Asking $7500.

**I Have pictures of all of these items. Email me at [email protected] and i can send you them! It won't let me post them here.

My uncle passed away shortly after these items were purchased. He did use them but they are all like new. I am trying to help my aunt with her finances by selling these items for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back