Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
SG
State
Kansas
City
Wichita
My grandma was diagnosed with ALS in October, 2011 and passed away in July 2012. This unit came in just a couple of weeks prior to her passing and it was never used or even turned on. Let me know if you have any questions or would like pictures of the unit. We are starting out at $7,000 or best offer. Thank you and I hope this machine will bring someone a little ease in communication.

God Bless

Unfortunately, your price is way to high for most PALS. People can get these through insurance, and only pay the deductible. Most dynavox's that do sell, usually fetch no more than $2000 at most. Just giving you a heads up on normal resale price's

Dear Sir:
I am interested in purchasing the machine for my brother who was diagnosed with ALS. He cannot communicate anymore and has become quite frustrated. I know you listed $7000. I do not have that kind of money but willing to pay a little something for it. Please let me know if and when you decide to reduce the item

Thanks
Desiree

I am willing to any and all offers, feel free to post no matter how big or small. Would you be willing to pick it up or have it shipped? Let me know and I'm sure we can figure something out.

Thanks!

I am down to $3,200 for this brand new unit with the wheelchair mount and eye motion mount, feel free to ask any questions about it and I don't mind shipping it at all. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back