Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
Dear all, I haven't been on this web site since my mother pass from ALS. We are starting the process of moving her items left-- after we donated the majority to ALS association. I ordered her two recliner chairs, specs below. One is green and the other redish. My mother used them from May 2012 to August 2012. She was short, about 5'1", so this was the only chair that worked for her after trying many (and the head rest did not push her head too far forward like other chairs had). The chairs are in Colorado Springs, I'm listing them for $650 each. She spent her last month in a bed so these chairs were not used for that long. They are in great shape. I purchased them each for $990 new.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Monica

Sorry the specs was a web site and it didn't list. Model is PR505 s (small), see specs below, or just google on the model and name and you will see pictures.

MaxiComfort allows customers to relax in a zero gravity position raising their hips level with the armrests. Elevating the hips maximizes comfort for users with lower back pain and swelling in their lower legs. MaxiComfort can be found in PR505M, medium, PR505L, Large, PR505S, small, and the Relaxer PR756MC. All these chairs are designated Zero Gravity Positioning.

Only the world's leader in lift chairs and lift recliners, Golden Technologies, could have created this totally new concept in lift recliners, the MaxiComfort!

Completely redesigned with a tasteful contemporary look that's at home with any furniture style, the Comforter series recliner is incredibly reliable and so versatile! It is available in dozens of size and fabric variations! We offer 5 sizes from Junior Petite to Tall and seat width options up to 28". The proud product of American craftsmanship, the Comforter Series of Chairs features unmatched safety of chaise lounge padding on every model, the revolutionary comfort of the famous Morley Torsioned Spring™ system, and the unsurpassed protection of the Golden Lifetime warranty. With 7 models to choose from, in over 30 new fabric patterns, it's clear that the Golden Years have arrived.

AutoDrive: Easily programs your favorite positions with our programmable Memory buttons. Lift button offers a new easy-out lift position you will love. Pre-programmed zero gravity and TV watching positions make this hand control the easiest to use. Illuminated buttons for low vision and for our patented Smart Tek diagnositc system.
LUXURIOUS CHAISE LOUNGE PADDING - Full chaise lounge padding provides luxurious comfort from head to foot. Not only does this feature give unmatched comfort, but also works as a safety feature by eliminating the space between the end of the seat and the top of the footrest.

Northern maple frame is reinforced and double-doweled at stress points for long, trouble-free life.

Patented Morley Torsioned Springs™ add luxurious comfort and anatomically-correct support in all positions.

Unique unitized lift and recline mechanism moves smoothly and gently from upright to a plush napper recline position.

New back design provides soft, secure pillow effect for unmatched comfort.

Flared, overstuffed armrests are easy to hold for comfort and security even while chair is moving.

Designed with an inline battery backup system, this chair can move you to a stand up position even after a power outage.

Model
PR-505S
PR-505JP
Size
small
Jr Petite
Weight Capacity
300lb
Recline Positions
infinite
infinite
Standard Fabrics