Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Oregon
City
Portland
Hello,

I previously posted this but wanted to change it a bit and add some information.

This computer is a Series 5 still in the box, it has the Eyemax accessory which allows you to use eye movement to control the computer. It also includes all the software and training materials.

It comes complete with all the accessories shoulder strap, keyboard, mouse, wheelchair mounts, and adjustable floor mount designed for bed use.

We did not get the chance to use this computer with our loved one but we hope that someone could get some good use out of it. We are completely flexable with the price we are asking 5000 for all of it but please feel free to make an offer we will ship to anywhere we know this product could greatly improve someones quality of life.

Hi- Can you please tell me what the lowest price you would accept for the eyemax. I have a friend who has ALS, and this machine would improve the quality of her life. Do you have a phone number that I can contact you? We are in Portage, Indiana, and I would need to have the item shipped to us. Thank you.
Tami B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back