Diagnosis
06/2006
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Houston
The following Supplies/Items below I would like to Donate to someone who is in need of these supplies and can put them to use. Everything has been sterilized (equipment) and all other supplies are new and in orignal packaging kept in a clean home. God Bless!

3 suction machines

2 boots (for drop foot)

6 circuits for LTV900, LTV950, or LTV1000 vent

6 1/2 cases (27-8oz per case) NOVA source Renal2 Formula (expired July 2012)

Disposable inner cannula's (size5)

12fringe suction cath's w/ sleeve

Hme's

Omni Flex

Trache Collars

suction yonkers

canister & attachments for suction machine

Car Charger Adapter for Ventilator

Saline

Trache Care Kits

Traches w/ Ballon size 5

Humidifer Chamber

Sophie, I have been begging my insurance for a suction yonker as requested by my Dr. They keep denying me. I am using a aspirator from the funeral home which is just hard.d Could I please purchase the yonker from you? I live in Mabank TX and am glad to pay postage. I am bulbar and choking frequently.

Oh sacie I have sent you 2 messages that I fear you have not got. I really need the suction yanker. I do not have medicare and need it desperately as I choke frequently.

Please consider me.

Jamie, I got those suction yaunkers out to you today, priority mail.. you should recieve them shortly.. God Bless

Oh Sophia, Kudos and hugs to you my friend.

Sophia,

A true act of kindness. And I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hello Sophia, I am Mahesh Thapa from Kathmandu, Nepal. I was diagnosed MND 10 years ago when I was 25 & my son was only 4 months of age. Now he reads in grade 4. I used allopathic & other available alternative treatments for 2 years & since then I haven't used any treatment and medicine except using free homeopathic medicine from a government hospital. My wife is taking care of me & she works in a government office where she gets around 200 USD per month. we have to survive within that amount, so I haven't checked up for 7 years.

I don't know about the equipments you have listed above but I can imagine that are useful for ALS/MND patients. The postal charge may be expensive but if you could send me few most useful equipments suitable for patients like me, I would be grateful to me. it is my current situation: I can stand for few minutes but need support to walk, can't speak properly (unclear & nasal voice), fasciculation & cramping on muscles in most part of body, muscle loss in hand & shoulder resulting minimal movement in both hands, I use on screen keyboard to type. I need support to use toilet & bathroom.

if you would like to know further detail, please pm me.

Sophia,
It's people like you who make this forum a family.

Thank you for your generosity.

Cheers,
Casey

Sophia...you are so sweet

it is so kind of you sophia mam, I will write you email soon.

I still have most of these supplies yall.. I thought for sure they'd be gone by now.

If I'm able to I'll cover the shipping cost..I just wanted them to go to you guys 1st cuz I 1st hand remember the day to day struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back