lynster

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
OR
City
Pacific Northwest
Taking a page from Brooksea (Thanks CJ!), I am offering the following equipment free to any PALS. All I ask is the cost of shipping. I have:

Respironics CoughAssist Model CA-3000

Respironics BiPAP AVAPS Model 1029750, with humidifier and accessories.

Invacare Alternating Pressure Mattress Model CG9701, with electric pump and control.

There may be more after I do some more cleaning and sorting <sigh> - I will post when I get to them.

God Bless,
Lynn

God bless you Lynn..

How thoughtful, generous and lovely of you Lynn.

You CALS are wonderful!

Awesome! If there are no takers, you might want to post on f b . Sadiemae can help with getting the info to the right places for pALS/cALS, I think.

Thanks Lynn joined the. F. B. Caregivers group ay my invite a while back.

hello my brother is in need of the Respironics CoughAssist let me know if you still have it he has als and copd thank you

hello my brother is in need of the Respironics CoughAssist let me know if you still have it he has als and copd thank you

If you have Medicare and your doctor orders him a couch machine Medicare will pay at 100%

The CoughAssist has been adopted. I still have a BiPAP, though.

thank you but he has a BiPAP and i know the cough assist went to a good home god blase you because of people like you the world is a better place and sorry about you husband

Just a BIG Thanks to all of you cargivers for your generocity! You are our Hero's, and Lifesavers! Love you All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back