Diagnosis
03/1995
Country
US
State
NY
City
Not exactly equipment (smile) ........
We are selling our condo in Somers, NY [Westchester County, NY - about 50 miles from New York City and 15 miles from Danbury, CT]. The condo has 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms on a single level with an open floor plan. We modified one bathroom so that it is big with a roll-in shower that is tiled and has 3 shower heads. I use a Permobil c-500 wheelchair and have no problem getting around the condo or the bathroom. Asking price $389,000.
The condo is located in Heritage Hills, a complex of about 2500 condos (mostly one-story and some two-story units) on over 1000 acres. The complex has a new fitness center, outdoor swimming pools and tennis courts, and 24-hour security guards and EMT personnel. There is activities center that hosts a variety of clubs and various events. Many of the residents are over 55 but also include a number of young families. A shuttle bus is available to a nearby Metro North train station.
We have a broker, who is Debbie Felton at 914-649-3138. She is with Keller Williams Realty in Yorktown, NY. We get a break on the commission if we bring the buyer, which we are willing to share with a buyer, but for that to happen I suggest the person get in touch with me first or tell Debbie that learned about listing thru the ALS\MND Support Group Forum.
Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back