Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
If you are in my area, have been a member of this forum for a while and can arrange for pick-up, you can have any of these items for free:

Panasonic Freedom Toughbook with EZ Keys software (Words+) and Jellybean switch

BiPap - Respironics S/T model

Suction machine (never used)

SmartNav4, by Natural Point, with reflective dots and software disc (the SmartNav was attached to Don's computer when it fell on him, so I do not know if it is in need of repair, but it looks fine)

Brondell Swash 800 Bidet (elongated seat)

About a dozen Kendall 60cc flat top piston syringes

100+ packets of non-woven 2X2 gauze squares (packets of 2)

1 Bioderm Liberty Pouch Clean & Dry External Male Cath, still in package ;-)

If you are not in my area, I would only ask that you pay the shipping cost. The ALSGA may be able to help in that regard.

PM me for more info if you are interested.

Just doing what is right.

Bidet is going to a member of the forum. YES!

All you seem to do is give, give and give. You are such wonderful person.:)

Let me say thank you on behalf of the people here. It's my honor knowing person like you angel heart cj.

Let me say thank you on behalf of the people here. It's my honor knowing person like you angel heart cj.

What she said :smile:
I havn't had the need to be around here for long, but you seem like one of the best people I've never met.

Y'all, I can't believe I haven't got many responses. For those of you that haven't gotten, say a BiPap and intend to use it in the future. You might as well go ahead and get it sooner than later. Dr. Glass at Emory ALS Clinic believes that all ALS patients should use a BiPap asap, before you need it.

The SmartNav will allow you to place the reflective dots on a hat or anywhere on your face/glasses. It is a great headmouse. That should also be used before you absolutely need something like that, so you can get used to it.

Those two items are really what are left on the list that I'd like to see go to someone that would use them (pALS). This is a horrible disease and having to worry with Medicare/Insurance and waiting for equipment can be daunting and depressing.

I will hold these items for a couple of months to await any takers.

.Cj, let me know the cost of shipping for what is left; especially the bi-pap and if you have the suction machine. I have been in the hospital and just assumed everything had been taken already!

Well done, CJ!

You are an angel!

I will second that! You are an angel!

No angel here! Giving this equipment to deserving pALS/cALS is a way to allow me to be blessed by honoring my husband's memory. I appreciate the fact that there are those willing to perpetuate his memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back