Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
El Paso
I am selling a virtually unused Dynavox Maestro speech device. My sister has crouzone syndrome and acquired this device to help her with her speech. She tried using it for a month but unfortunately this device is simply too advanced for her mental status. She is not able to comprehend what each task is asking to do and simply doesn't understand. Therefore I would hope to pass this device onto someone that can really use it and benefit from it. This device has helped with many ALS related speech problems and can surely benefit others. I was not able to post any pictures but if you are truly interested please email me and I will be glad to show you some pictures.

The package comes with:

1. 1 GB flash drive
2. Power adapter with power cord
3. Users guide
4. CDs with Page Editing Software, Instructional Videos, Training Modules and Backup User Files
5. DynaVox InterAACt Series 5 Software
6. Microsoft English voices
7. Carrying strap/handle
8. USB keyboard and mouse
9. Stylus

Please refer to the dynavox website for more information on this device: DynaVox | Products - Maestro

The device is practically new and has been used about 4 times throughout one month. It functions great and has no problems with it. Like I said, it was simply too advanced for my sister to find useful. The original price for this is around $10,000 for the whole package. I am willing to sell this device at $8000 O.B.O.Included in this is the cost of shipping. Please email me if you are interested, would like to see pictures or have any questions ([email protected]). Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back