Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
GA
City
Marietta
My partner recently made his transition after we lived with ALS for almost 6 years. I have a Horcher PC-2 lift with ceiling tracks and slings that I would like to sell. This little unit is a workhorse and made daily life in our home remarkably easier. While this disease is immensely challenging to manage, the technology and the use of available equipment served my partner and I well. It was sometimes frustrating to try to keep the equipment in-line with the swift ever-changing physical needs. The Horcher lift was NOT one of the pieces of equipment that surpassed our needs; it served us the same from day one until the end; the physical changes in my partner never negated the usefulness of the lift.

About the system:
Horcher PC-2 portable lift - the unit was serviced by Horcher about 9 months ago with new motor, new batteries, new brushes, and new strap. It is ready to serve someone else for a long time.
One (1) 8 foot straight ceiling mount track for 2-direction movement. (We used in bedroom for transfers between bed and chair)
Two (2) 4’ straight tracks with one (1) 69” track running perpendicular on the 4’ tracks. This allows for 4-direction movement. (We used in bathroom for transfers between chair, toilet, and shower chair)
Multiple slings to go along with system.
Wall plug charger for the unit.

I am asking $2,400 for all items: lift, tracks, and slings. (Originally around $8,000 for all)

I will be happy to send pictures to anyone who requests.

Could you posssibly send pictures to my email [email protected] I would appreciate it also would this be hard to ship to Texas?
Thanks

I will be happy to send pictures. I am not sure about shipping, but I am certain that it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back