Dynavox V, Series 5,North American English Speaking Series, VMAX, SVGA , 256MB Ram, 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropa

Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
New York
City
Mt Vernon
I am selling an unused Dynavox V, Series 5,North American English Speaking Series, VMAX, SVGA , 256MB Ram, 40 Gig, Speech Device. I purchased this device for my husband, but unfortunately, his illness progressed quickly and he never had the opportunely to use it. I would like to pass this device on to someone else who needs it. I am selling this device at a very large discount as it is very expensive and out of the price range of those most in need.
Includes..

Dynavox V Series 5 Console
Battery
Carry Case
Software installed
Wall Charger
Detailed Manual for Hardware and Software
USB Keyboard
Dry Dynavox pen for easy push screen use
Included Dynavox pamphlets
Daessy 32" Rolling Mount

The Dynavox is brand new and has never been used and can be easily set up to the users specifications and settings. Everything is in full working order. All user guides and manuals ARE included as this device can be set up very uniquely to each user. I originally paid $11,999 for this device including the software, carrying case, keyboard and upgrades. I am willing to sell this device for $4,000 plus actual cost for shipping. Please Email me if you have any questions at all. You can also contact me at 917-439-0159...
I am located in New York and offer pick up of this item if you choose. Thank you very much, Rosanne...

This Item is sold... Thank you for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back