Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
Hello,

I am selling an unused Permobil C300 Corpus motorized wheelchair. This is a top-of-the-line wheelchair.

It was origianlly purchased in 2009 but unused due to my father's passing.

Total purchase price was over $40,000 but my family is selling it in hopes that someone could put it to good use.

I have all the original paper work. As stated above the condition of this Power chair is as close to brand new as you can find. My family has agreed to entertain offers around $15,000 or best offer. Please feel free to respond with any questions and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.

(The manufacturers website which shows the red, but the color of the chassis is black)

Thank you

Adding photo and link (I thought I had an image and a link attached to my original post, sorry), so here is the manufacturers image:

Pos02_C300Corpus_339px.jpg

RePost: Motorized Wheelchair Permobile C300 Corpus - Best Offer

This is a repost to adjust the price to "best offer". I hope this wheelchair can be put to good use.

Most people with ALS cannot afford to pay what you are asking! Usually Medicare pays the cost of the PWC with the pALS paying a co-pay. So, you may want to post this on eBay or Craigs List, as I doubt you will find many buyers here.

Then again you could donate the chair to the ALSGA.

It is my understand that all of the power chairs are fitted specifically to each individual. My sister went to the ALS clinic and her doctor ordered her a chair. She had to be measured specifically as to length of arms, depth of her lap and height of legs, etc... She has been using a loaner chair from the ALS Clinic/MD Clinic. That chair has helped her to be mobile when she would not be otherwise until her chair is delivered. So my suggestion, unless your family needs the money, is to donate the chair to the MD/ALS Foundation for others who cannot afford a chair or are waiting on their chair to be built. Only a suggestion...not meant to offend in any way. Have a blessed day!

Kaye :)

Thanks everybody, we will look into a donation option.

A charity should provide you with a charitable donation receipt for $40,000. Should help with taxes at least. I donated a 6 year old scooter to my ALS Association this year and was shocked to get a receipt for the value of a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back