MissingMyRudy

Country
US
State
Texas
City
Tomball
Sorry.......Been Absent For A Long Time

Hi, I have not been on the forum for quite sometime.....sorry! I was having issues logging in. I was a regular, my son Rudy Cantu died of Als 4 years ago. Sadly some of the ppl I shared comments with are gone. I just lost my husband on the 18th of June of this year. He died of a massive stroke right on Rudy's birthday, June 18th....so odd! Having to deal with pain again.....

I have a Quantum 600 motorized wheelchair, really nice, with battery charger. Rudy never used it. It's been sitting for 4 years. Would like to donate it to whoever needs one or to any Als organization. I have been sending emails to the Houston chapter, announced it on facebook...have had no replies. I might be moving, and would love to get rid of it before I move. Cannot take it with me. Would love to hear from some of you folks out there.......Irma

Hello Irma. Sorry for the loss of your husband.

AL.

I too am sorry for the loss of your Son. It difficult to lose a love one but from what I can tell, harder to lose a child. May God bless you.

I don't need a wheelchair yet but I'll bet someone here does.

Hugs,

Marta

Sorry about Ray Irma. Lots of love and I hope you find a good home for the chair. Take care of yourself and don't stop watching Judge Judy, you know you love it.

Barry

Irma, so sorry for your loss of son and husband, my prayers are with you.

About the wheelchair, contact Stu at ALS Guardian Angels, they help so many people, he might be able to help you find someone who needs one. He is a member here, or they have a web site you can go to and email them.
Prayers for peace and comfort.

I'm sorry for your losses. As suggested, I'd contact Stu at Guardian Angels. I'm sure they will find a good home for it. It's very sweet of you to donate it rather than selling

Hello Irma. Sorry for the loss of your husband.

AL.
Thank you Al. My life has been sooo*****where are the words?****. All I know is that it was a long and sad journey, and left me totally drained. I miss him sooo! Been missing you guys. Need to come back, and keep up with what's going on. Our friend Capt. Al....yes, may he rest in peace. God bless you!

Irma

I'm sorry for your losses. As suggested, I'd contact Stu at Guardian Angels. I'm sure they will find a good home for it. It's very sweet of you to donate it rather than selling

Thank you Not Me! I called the Houston Alsa Chapter, I should be hearing from them on Tuesday. If not I'll get in touch with Stu! God bless!

Irma

Sorry about Ray Irma. Lots of love and I hope you find a good home for the chair. Take care of yourself and don't stop watching Judge Judy, you know you love it.

Barry

Awwwww Barry! You are so sweet. Of course I'm gonna watch Judge Judy from now on! Love you Barry, and wishing you the best!

Irma

Irma, so sorry for your loss of son and husband, my prayers are with you.

About the wheelchair, contact Stu at ALS Guardian Angels, they help so many people, he might be able to help you find someone who needs one. He is a member here, or they have a web site you can go to and email them.
Prayers for peace and comfort.

Thank you notgivinup! I have Stu as a friend on facebook....if the Houston Chapter does not act promptly, i will give Stu a lil holla! God bless!

Irma

I realize that you may have gotten rid of it, since I am new to this site. I have als and I live in Calif. I would love to have the motorized wheel chair you describe. You can reach me at my email address @[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back