Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Katy
This lift was only used 2 times, and is in perfect working condition. Can be considered brand new even. Included with the lift are 3 slings, an extra battery, and the battery charger. Here is the description from their website:

Invacare Reliant 450 Patient Lift

INV1203Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings. Removable battery pack eliminates downtime and simplifies the charging process. Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle. The Invacare line of Reliant Plus lifts was conceived to prevent caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and an integral tool for staff and caregivers, saving you money and reinforcing safety as a priority in your healthcare facility. The sturdy and practical design of Reliant Plus lifts provides the solution you need for success in your quest to provide safe and effective health care.

Features:
• Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries: one for lift, one for battery-charging station; a manual emergency lowering device, and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering
• Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
• New higher lift range allows easy access to beds, chairs, toilets, floors, and tubs (with at least 6.8'' clearance)
• Removable battery pack eliminates downtime and simplifies the charging process
• Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle
• Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
• Manual lowering for instant response to power loss
• Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
Covered base provides protection against wear, dirt and moisture

Forgot to post asking price. $700.

Hi there, my 33 year old daughter suffered a severe brain injury in March of this year. I am now her guardian and permanent care giver. She is trying to walk and does quite well on the whole, but has balance issues that results in ocassional falls. Since I am 6 inches short than her, and about 30 lbs less, this is quite an ordeal when I have to get her off the floor.
I am in a relatively small home and lack knowledge in hoyer lifts, especially as to their size. Can this model fold up and be stored in a closet for example? I live over in Spicewood, Texas and have been thru Katy a number of times, so coming to pick it up would pose no problem.
Could you first let me know if it is still available, and secondly how big this item is.
Kindest regards, Gail Bakken (512-426-6109 cell phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back