Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
US
State
NC
City
Wake Forest
My husband uses a different formula now and I would love this to go to someone who has to pay for their formula. We got it for free so giving it for free.

Hi Phil'swife do you still have the Isosource? My husband Phil uses this and our insurance does not cover it.

yes I sure do. Do you come to the Duke ALS clinic by chance?

Stephanie

What is Phil using? Terry has started to drink formula, but won't let me put it throught the PEG yet. Right now, he is drinking Glucerna. Looks pretty thick to send through the tube.

Hi Missy, he is using Nutren 2.0 now - only has to have 4 cans a day vs 6 on Isosource 1.5. He gets it through the pump now and we add quite a bit of water with it - 2 cans plus about 400 cc water twice daily - which ends up running almost 18 hours depending how fast he can tolerate it that day. It is thick - when I was giving it bolus I still diluted it with water to get it through the tube easily. Learned that one the hard way. haha

Hi Stephanie
We go to the clinic in charlotte. How hard would it be to ship it and I pay the shipping costs
Thanks deb

I can do that, private message your address to me and I will get it out by the end of the week. :)

Hi I'm not sure how to send a private message on here. Any help would be appreciated. As soon as i can figure out how I will send you my address.
thanks
deb

I tried to email you but it was returned. Will you send it to me again PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back