Not open for further replies.

jc55

Country
US
State
Ohio
City
carrollton
We have a FREE, brand new reclining wheelchair with elevated legrests. It was not even used one time, and it is only a couple of weeks old. If you go to Walmart.com and type in the following....

Walmart.com: Drive Medical Silver Sport Reclining Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Length Arms and Elevating Leg rest Steel,Silver Vein ,16": Home Medical

"Drive Medical Silver Sport Reclining Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Length Arms and Elevating Leg rest Steel,Silver Vein ,16"
you will see the exact chair.

Here's the catch...please, please, please, be someone who needs it. Maybe you don't have insurance, are down on your financial resources or have no government help. We want to share the love of Christ as He has done for us. The closer to 44615 (ne Ohio) the better for shipping costs which I will cover.
Now if you have 1 post and registered yesterday, you're obviously not gonna be considered :)

Re: FREE brand new reclining wheelchair

Jim may God bless you for having such a giving spirit.
Laurel

Contact Stu, from ALS Guardian Angels, he will make sure it gets to a good home.

Go to ALSGuardianAngels.com

Or you might try the loaner closet for ALS in Ohio if Stu doesn't know of anyone that needs one.

Wasn't there someone posting just a week or two ago that couldn't get a chair, though? They were trying to use crutches and their arms were bad, too

I have a friend in need of a reclining wheelchair and lives in Ohio! (Columbus)
She may have MS, but also has bad adrenals, mercury poisoning, and detoxing from some meds. Very weak, no insurance. God bless!

God bless you for your generosity! I hope it finds its way to someone deserving.

I sent you a PM Fisherwoman

Did it go through Jim? Usually you need 15 posts to be able to PM.

AL.

Yes, thank you Al. The wheelchair is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back