Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
wi
City
west bend
Purchased in January 2011 and only looked at a handleful of times. Device was 7500.00 I am asking 2200.00. Please contact with interest!
thank you

I am sorry I forgot to add that obviously this device will go with all the equipment it came with all manuals 2 batteries, battery charger, and carrying case. I am not sure if the warranty on the device is transferrable or not, but I will look into when someone is interested in purchasing the device.
thank you!

Just wanted to update I still have this device forsale. The Ipad that I purchased for my 6yrold Apraxic/Austic child has arrived and she is loving exploring it! I would really love to purchase the very expensive speaking apps for this, but I need to sell the dynavox first. I am willing to come down to 1800.00 if anyone is interested please contact me! this would be a phenomenal device for someone in need.

I still have this device, I am so motivated to sell this so I can buy some speaking APPS for my daughters new Ipad. ANY reasonable offers will be considered!:wink: please contact my on the forum!

Hi Everyone, this dynavox express is still available. I will sell this device to anyone who is interested for ANY reasonable offer! please contact me at [email protected]
thank you!

This device is still available!I would love to pass this device on to someone that needs it! I am willing to come down to 1000.00. If anyone is interested please PM me
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back