Diagnosis
01/2010
Country
US
State
or
City
beaverton
THIS MACHINE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AS IT WAS ONLY USED FOR 6 MONTHS. SINCE MY WIFE PASSED AWAY THWERE IS NO USE FOR IT. i JUST WANT IT GONE. I HAVE XTRA FILTERS I CAN SEND WITH IT AND NO SHIPPING CHARGE. ONLY ASKING $550 FOR IT. rESPOND VIA POAT HERE AND I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES IF YOU NEED.

Hi,

do you still have it? what is the model number? I am interested in it.

Nishant

I stll have it model bipap avaps usa core package model # 1029750 let me know if you want it. Includes all except mask.

Does it have a humidifier? Can you post some pictures? Is there any defect i a device? How will you take payment?

It does have a humidifier. I can post pictures but not till later this afternoon. There are no defects, as it was not used for very long. I should be asking more for it but I just need the money right now to help with my wife;s funeral and medical expenses. As far as how I would acccept payment, prpbably a cashier's check or maybe even pay pal. Not sure about that as of yet. We can discuss that. I will post pictures this afternoon. I have to figure out how to do it on this site.

i can't figure out how to get an image on this. If you give me your email addresds, I could email it to you.

Use the Go Advanced button. Attach files then Manage attachments is there. Browse to find files and upload.

AL.

I'm sorry for your loss Booker. Sending good thoughts your way.

I would also be interested in buying you BiPap

Do you still have your BiPap for sale?

It is still for sale. Would like it gone as soon as possible.

Booker, I'm ready to buy your BiPap immediately, however I need you to email or call me to coordinate. You could mail it to my post office COD or whatever you prefer. Please get in touch with me ASAP, I need to take it to my doctor on Monday to have it set up. Please reply here or to my forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back