Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Olympia
I have the complete system, also the stand that can be used for someone who is confined to a bed. This system is still in the box, it has the Eye Max and VMax, software and user manuals.

I want to be able to see someone be blessed with this unit. I am asking $4500.00 plus shipping.

Re: Dynavox EyeMax w VMAX System

Hello, I've posted a private message to you. Could you please respond to my email address? Thanks, artrzcin

TLedesma

How did you end up with this? Why are you not using this? Have you sold it yet?

Thanks for the info,

Jim

Hello Jim,
My mother had a disease that left her in a state similar to ALS. She past away before she could even use it. She was confined to a bed, and that is why we went with the stand that is used for bed usage. I hope this answers your questions. Are you interested in the unit?

I have a 20 yr old son, Zach, who was in a SUV rollover in april of 2009 and he was tested on the dynavox vmax eyemax and did well, we can not afford the expensive $18,000 one, but I am very intrested in yours, if it has not sold. Zach can not eat, talk, or walk, but understands everything going on around him. When he tested, he would smile, and to find out our insurance would not pay for it was heartbreaking. please call me with info. 318-918-9717 cell, i have verizon, and my home is 318-742-2935
how old is it? the bed mount, can that also be mounted on a lap tray on wheelchair? is this considered a universal mount?
sorry for the loss of you mom, as mine has passed away also.
keeping the faith,
Dana Johnston

Yes, that answers my questions. Eddie is connected to the VA and we are getting evaluated in the next
two weeks. It sounds like you are going to be able to help someone in great need. I am thankful for
the info.

Jim

jim- have u sold it yet?
drew

Dynavox EyeMax w VMAX System is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back