Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Columbus
As most of you know, my dad passed away from ALS in January. The VA has taken all of the equipment that they would like back. This has left mom with a suction machine and 4 cases of Jevity liquid nutrition.

If you are in need of these items, please let me know. Just pay for the shipping and they are yours. Even better, if you're in or around Columbus, Ohio... I'll bring them to you.

Please let me know - be well friends.

Jennifer

Do you still have the suction machine?
Tom is constantly 'bothered' by mucous/phlem mostly in the mouth/throat, but wakes up coughing at night.
I think he is almost ready for this type of equipment.

Tom's Support. I got a suction machine from CCAC. You can also try ALS Ont. loan closet.

AL.

@Tom's Support - I just checked with my mom about the suction machine and she does still have it. She's willing to let you have it... you pay shipping. Please note, you'll need to purchase some new tubing and the wands that go on the end, but I don't think any of that is very expensive. If you are still interested, please PM me and we'll work out all of the details.

Glad to be helping someone out with all of the paraphernalia that's left behind.

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back