Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
WA
City
Lake Stevens
We are looking for a wheelchair access van in Washington state. Please let me know of any available. Thanks

We have one but it is in Mississippi. Although my daddy never got to use it. He told us that we had to sell it to an ALS person. You can read my post if you like. If you are intgerested please contact me.

I was surprised by how many were on eBay motors. You should take a look.

We found a number of Wheelchair vans that were local for us on Craigslist.org. Once you get on the main site, you need to specify your location. Then do a search for a Wheelchair van.

Thanks we are checking those sites out.

I was on a kick to find an ugly old van and fix it up conversion style. I purchased a 76 ford e250 club wagon van with the 7.5 liter 460 v8. I have replaced the alternator, voltage regulator, ignition control module, some relays and some circuit breakers. The guy that did the work managed to leave it with a loose wire and the headlights are out.. Sometimes they flicker onso I think it's a loose wire. The van is ugly, but it starts right up.. It does backfire a bit and lose power right before it backfires. Definitely a mechanics special. I wouldn't recommend it for most people, but if you have someone that can fix it up for free, it's a cheap ride (I paid $800 for it and put about $1200 into it then decided it wasn't practical for me to keep paying a mechanic & bought a different van). If it's worth something to someone, I'd love to get a few hundred bucks out of it.. I'm not opposed to giving it free to another PAL though too.. Would just like to have it gone in the next few days or I will be donating it and taking the tax write-off. I am near Salem, Oregon.

We have one for sale! It's in Columbus, OH but my mom works with the fleet of a very large company and they move vehicles all of the time. I'll have her check to see how much it would cost to move it to Lake Stevens, WA. The van is a 2010 Town & Country with 5,000 miles on it. It already has a power ramp and chair lock (which will likely need to be changed to suit your chair), but it's ready to go and is in impeccable condition. PM me if you're interested.

I have a 2005 Toyota Sienna with a Braun conversion up here in Bellingham, WA. It has 14,000 miles on it and is in pretty much perfect condition. It was purchased new and I have been the only owner. Would be happy to provide any additional information. Thanks.

We are looking for a wheelchair access van in Washington state. Please let me know of any available. Thanks
I have a dear friend who has a wheelchair van in Olympia, Wa. What price range are you looking for, this is a 2010 and she received it and used it for several months for her husband, however, he has past away. He was an American Hero who served our Country Proudly. I look forward to your price and I can advise her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back