Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Lower Mainland
We are in the Lower Mainland of BC and are looking for a wheelchair van. We are interested in purchasing a used one or even renting for a week or two here or there.

We have checked out Sidewinder and are looking into other options as well.

Thanks

Hi Barry,
My husband died on Friday. We had just purchased a handicap van for $12K and he had ridden in it 3 times. If Spokane is someplace you could consider I will send you the information.

Oh sorry..I didn't mean Barry..Forgive the error.

Sorry to hear about your husband Nancy. I don't think Spokane is too far into Wash.

AL

We are not able to make it that far unfortunately. But thank you VERY much for your reply.

We are in the Lower Mainland of BC and are looking for a wheelchair van. We are interested in purchasing a used one or even renting for a week or two here or there.

We have checked out Sidewinder and are looking into other options as well.

Thanks
Last night I was writing an ad to put our wheelcair van up for sale and I thought I would "google" to see what was out there and your post came up ......so I thought I would send you a copy of my ad. I haven't taken any pictures as yet but will do it soon when the rain stops. Here's the ad not as yet posted.

• 2005 Chevrolet Uplander LS Van with a Van-Action Lowered Floor Wheelchair Conversion. The conversion includes: Side entry lowered floor, power door and ramp system with remote controls and magnetic controls, pneumatic kneeling suspension, dual quick-release front seats, and a power parking brake. Under 43500 km. Van is like new. Has to be seen to be appreciated . Asking $27,500 .

If you are interested give me a call at 604-469-6724. I live in Port Moody. Reason for selling - It was for my wife who recently passed away

Murray

Hi Lorna,

I have been to Spokane several times and live in Abbotsford. If you would like the van from Nancy then I could pick it up for you. I also have imported before and the process is not very difficult.

Josh

Hi Josh. Are you Joel's son in law? Even if you're not, that's a nice offer. Thanks.

AL.

Yes, I was looking to see how to give a couple of Dad's things away and saw this.

Josh

Josh-
Please let Christine know that we are all stilling missing Joel so very much. I cant believe it has been a month already.
Thank you for attempting to give away some of his things. I think he would really like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back