Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
ca
City
copperopolis
next to brand new dynavox purchased in september for my sister in law whom passed December 20th ......the dynavox was around 17,000 ... and was used less than 20 hours. also comes with the stand.... my Sister-in-law had ALS for 15 years she was 57 when she passed ;( my brother has dedicated his life to taking care of her and you can imagine what comes along with that.... so needless to say my brother is way behind in bills ... so he would like to sell it for 9,000. this wonderful devise is virtually brand new.........I will post more info and pics of the dynovox sometime this week ..please reply if you are interested
thank you Cindy

I see you found out how to start a new thread and where to put it. Good for you!
I am very sorry about your SIL.

Yes, Thank you so Joel, I see that you are a great inspiritation to those on here...... well wish I would have found this site sooner before she her name was Patty, passed i could have read her the posts that way she would have known she wasnt alone.... I am a nurse today because of her.. I have written many papers on ALS .... so i know just a little bit about it...thank you Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back