Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
florida
City
jacksonville
Fully loaded/powered 2002 Chrysler Town and Country Entervan (Braun Equipment) with 20,000 miles in excellent condition. Power entry ramp for wheel chair, van "kneels" when the ramp is deployed for easy entry. Removable front seat so wheel chair can be secured in the "shot gun" position. Auto locking for wheel chair as well as locking straps. Price $26,000. Vechile is currently in Lakeland Florida (between Orlando and Tampa Bay). Van can be transported to Jacksonville area at no additional cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim,

Do you have any pictures of the van? I'm also wondering if a powerchair would be able to fit inside or not, if the person could stay in the chair or if he/she would have to be transferred, and (if the person can stay in the chair) are there clamps or something to stabilize the chair inside the van so that it doesn't move?

Marcia

Marcia,

Yes I do have pictures - send me your e-mail address and I'll send them along. This is a fully automatic handicap van which has a ramp that deploys so a person in an electric wheel chair can roll right into the van. It also has an automatic clamping system for the wheel chair. Also you have 4 straps to secure the wheel chair if you don't use the auto feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Van has been sold

This van is no longer available - sold

This item has been sold and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back