Diagnosis
01/2004
Country
US
State
NY
City
Newark
I would love to see this go to a family who truly needs it but cannot afford to buy one new. This is in like new condition and valued at over $7,000.00. Can be used via mouse, keyboard, or touch screen. There are hundreds of page options and the tabs within each page may vary from large view to small, based on specific needs. Photos and other documents may be uploaded to it as well. It has all the capabilities of any computer plus more.

The Dynavox comes with:

Dynavox V Series 5 Console
Battery
Carry Case
Software installed
Wall Charger
USB Keyboard

Please refer to the Dynavox web site for further descriptions of this item at DynaVox Mayer-Johnson | V - A New Era in Augmentative Communication

The Dynavox is practically brand new and has been used less than 1 year and can be easly set up to the users specifications and settings. Everything is in full working order. I originally paid $7,400 for this device, software, carrying case, keyboard and upgrades. Will sell for $2,000 or make an offer.:D

I don't know how to post pictures in the forum, but if you email [email protected], I'd be happy to send the photos to you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back