Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
california
City
san fran
Hi everyone! We have equipment for sale and due to unforeseen circumstances, we must sell it as quickly as possible. All prices are negotiable. We have the following....

THE VEST with all hoses, cords, user guide, DVD ad blue case w/wheels, Vest Model No. 105, Item #105000, new for $16,000 but asking $8,000

DynaVox Talking Machine ("DynaVox VMax, looks like a computer screen) with all cords, user guide and black shoulder bag, new for $7500 but asking $4,000

BiPap Night Breathing Machine (ResMed VPAP 11 ST-A) with hoses and face mask, new $6100 but asking $2,000

Respironics Cough Assist w/stand and basket (tubes and measuring cup along with 8 face masks all in individual, unopened bags) Ref CA-3000, asking $750.00

Or take it all for $14,000. Each piece of equipment wasn't even used for a month before Tommy went into hospice. My father, who has dementia, broke his hip and was moved into a rehab facility. There's no insurance that will cover his stay past 14 days so we have to pay cash for the remaining of his six weeks there NOW.

Please private message me.

still available please reply

is the cough assist still there ?g

I still have all equipment and of course prices are negotiable. Please PM me. I have photos I can send so the shape of the equipment can be viewed. I will answer back within two hours, if not immediately. Thank you!

HI TommysCousin

Do you still have the Dynavox Vmax?
Unable to PM you at this stage, possibly you could try to PM me.
My email is: [email protected]

Thanks,
Nathan

Hello, Is the cough assist still there or has it been sold. I am interested. thanks

SOrry, I forgot to ask, Is the cough assist 220V or 110V? if still available

Tommys cousin has not logged in since 8-23

Edited to note that I just realized that Sadiemae had posted the same information as I had in this post.

To my friends, I am so sorry I have not logged in. Between my three teenagers, my father's dementia and broken hip, trying to stop my mother from doing too much and my own health issues, I'm far behind on many things and I sincerely apologize! Please accept my heartfelt regrets for not signing in sooner! I'm posting this now and am going to take another photo of the machine and hopefully figure out how to post a picture in a message. It is still available.

I cannot figure out how to get the pictures I took into this post. It is 110V.

Go to advanced reply and you'll see attachments. Click there and browse your files for pics. Click on pic, click upload and attach. Pic size has to be under 87kb.

AL.

Al,

I think pictures are automatically reduced to fit the maximum size. I frequently post pix that are several hundred KB. I think the larger the KB size, the smaller the dimensions of the resulting posted picture will be.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Possibly with some of the new software David's loaded we now have an auto resizer. Used to have to do your own.

AL.

Okay. I am an idiot. I cannot find advanced reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back