Diagnosis
07/2006
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Ozark
My 37 year old loving husband and father of 2 young children lost his 4 year battle with ALS just over 3 months ago. I have a few items that I need to sell ASAP, to help offset our expenses for the funeral and misc. costs. Please note that all the prices are negotiable and I will do all I can to get you the information you need as well as getting the items to you just as soon as possible.
Thank you and may God bless you and your loved one on this extremely difficult journey!

Hospital Bed - Fully electric - $400

Bed/Side Table - moves up and down and slides under the bed for easy access - $75
(Great for helping with eating, moves up to chin level when sitting...)

Shower Chair - back rest and adjustable legs - $25

Bedside Comode - $25

DynaVox Vmax - a touch screen speaking divice w/ and eyegaze machine- new over $14,000 - - used VERY little - - asking $6,000 or best offer. I have all the equipment, some still in the box...it is wheelchair mountable as well as a seperate stand.

Permobile C300 - Full range wheel chair, with 4-5 speed change.....joy stick control - - - over $12,000 new, asking $5,00.00 or best offer. Chair was well taken care of and received regular main. The chair rarely left home due to the fact that we didn't have a handicap van and weren't able to get it out without renting a vehicle.

Again, please don't hesitate to contact me or ask.....I MUST get rid of this equipment.
Heather

Heather, You might also check with your tax advisor and see what the value or deduction (it might be close to your best offer) of a donation of these items would be. It would be easier and faster and could sure help some people in need. Sorry to hear of your lose.

What brand of shower chair and bedside table? Could you be more specific?

Thx!

would you accept offers? private message me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back