Other
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Clayton
Bruno Turny TAS-2560E

This chair came from a 2006 Sienna, so it should fit back into one of those, but I believe it can be modified to fit a large variety of vehicles/minivans.

This seat was originally installed as the first seat behind the front passenger, so I have to assume that it only turns right, but that may be an adjustment a trained installed can modify. Up until the moment I removed it from the vehicle it worked perfectly.

It is tan with a leather (leatherette?) material, all straps and electronic parts are with it.

I can send you pictures if you provide an email. This chair is not ripped, torn, stained, or in any way bad shape. The serial number of the chair is 06110100574. I do not have the manuals for this chair, I'm sorry, but, either the maker of the chair or your installer should have them available.

This chair is HEAVY, and will need to be picked up locally. I recommend a pickup truck, or a minivan with seats removed. I will assist, and find assistance to load this into your vehicle if need be, but I will not install it. This would be for you to take care of, and you should have access to plenty of local installers in your area.

Because I know you will probably need to pay to have this chair installed, and you have to pick it up from me, I have made the price extremely reasonable, so, even though I am selling it as-is, I am only selling it for $1,000.00 cash only. The pick-up would be at my home, so you will know where I live, if that makes you feel any more secure about this deal. I am not one to bring on bad karma to myself by making the life of a sick or handicapped person any worse. I have a chair I can no longer use, and I have the means to take a loss on it (they are anywhere from $5000-$8000 new).

I will gladly refund your money if the chair does not work after you have had it properly installed, but it will be your responsibility to return the chair to me. As I said before, it worked beautifully up to the day I removed it, and I removed it with the utmost care.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you need more pictures, or would even like to see the chair in person.

Thanks, and God Bless
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Used Bruno Turny Orbit for sale

Oops...Sorry...

I need to mention that I am located in the South Jersey area.

But anyone willing to travel to purchase this item is free to do so. Tri-State area is obviously the easiest.

-Steve

If you haven't sold this yet.
What side of the vehicle did this come out of (Driver/Passenger)?
Could you send pictures?
Thanks

Hello.
This has not been sold yet. This chair was originally the 1st rear seat behind the passanger in a 2006 Sienna minivan. It turned right out the sliding door. However, I believe a properly trained installer can probably make any necessary adjustments to make the chair swing left, if need be, but don't hold me to that. Always check with the installer first. If you send me your email address, I can send you pictures. This forum does not allow me to attach any pictures.

Thanks
Steve

Sorry about that, I assumed my email would have been attached...
Here it is [email protected]

Steve
Could you send pictures of the chair to my email address at [email protected], are you still interested in selling this?
Thanks - Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back