Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
California
City
Santa Barbara
Used for approximately 3 months, this nearly new device features upgraded software (last week) keyboard, charger, and carrying case. I am in Seal Beach, CA, and can send pictures via email. Will ship or you are welcome to pick up here in Southern California.
Completely compatible with other Dynavox accesories. Cost over $8k, am listing for $5k, or make an offer. You can email me ([email protected]) with questions or call me at (562) 797-8666. Cheers.

I guess that $5k is too much to ask... How about I drop the price to $2750 all inclusive.

stu is who i was trying to get it for as he donates them to who needs need a great man and origination please contact him

SMillheiser
Registered Member
City: san juan capistrano
State: california
Diagnosed: 00/0000
Dynavox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had posted in your thread on ALS Forums yesterday, April 2, but it hasn't appeared. I have a post on my facebook saying:

"Please people, help ALSGA find a Dynavox/Eyegaze system for Jim. We can offer $1500.00 plus a full tax write off for its replacement cost... which for a Dynavox system would be $16,000.00. I am desparateto help this guy."

Jim is an old HS classmate of mine. He is totally locked in and can't communicate with his family, or anyone else. My foundation has been helping 100's of PALS/CALS, 95% is out of my pocket. I am limited as to what I can offer. Would the above deal work? ANYTHING you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stu ALSGuardianAngels.com [email protected]
949-233-3045

Not ready to donate yet but have dropped price to $2750

Hi Alan, My name is Lisa Pauley an I have a 5 year old son who lost his verbal skills due to an onset of autism at 2 and a half years. He has been training at school to use a dynox v max and I was wondering if you still have yours available? If you could call me at 801-702-1183 or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your time. Lisa and Davis Pauley

My name is Lisa Pauley and I have a son who is 5 years old and lost his speech to autism. I am very interested in your dynavox. Could you please either call me at 801 702 1183 or email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back