Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Oregon
City
McMinnville
I recently a friend to ALS....I have an item that she seldom every used that I was hoping to sell at a VERY reduced price...it's called a Dynavox VMax with eye gaze..do you know where I should post this to sell it? It cost $16,000, but will sell it for $7000...and it's in mint condition...(just want to cover funeral costs is why it's so reduced)

Last edited by a moderator:
please let stu know he needs one ..joel or grampal , glen let him know how to get hold of stu please

i let stu know on facebook hope he can find you

Regarding the Dynavox vmax with eye gaze, if you need one, but can't afford the price I am selling it for, by all means make me an offer...willing to negotiate to help someone out...can we post phone numbers on here, or is that not advised?
jeff

hi , stu got one for his friend but will be in need of another one you can get hold of him at
Stu ALSGuardianAngels.com [email protected]
949-233-3045
thanks for any help you can be to him

Is the Dynavox Eyemax still available?

i have reason to believe you need to be care buying this

Is the Dynavox Eyemax still available?

yes, the dynavox is still for sale...I will pay for shipping and have the speech path clear everything off of it...I can give you references who will speak on my behalf if necessary

Hi Temp

Is you eye Gazer still for sale? Can you contact me ASAP

Yes, the eye gaze is still for sale....how do I contact you? PM me for more information.

Sorry guys but you can't use PM until you have more posts. This keeps out the spammers. One of you will have to put up an email address or PM me and I can send an email with your permission.

AL.

If you're interested in the eye gaze, please private message me.

thanks.
jeff

I am willing to purchase your eye gaze system. Please call me at 918-224-7008.

Gina

is still available please reply

Is the Dyna still available?
Most I could offer is $1500 AUS (funds raised) for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back