Reason
Other
Country
US
State
az
City
Goodyear
I have a gently used Dynovox 4 for sale. Bought right before the 5 came out. My son has Cerebral Palsy and just did not want to use it. Was used with head switches so does not have the touch screen, but it is available. Has all manuels and everything with it. Also has word power which is a extra software program for quick communication if it takes you a long time to spell out words.

Cost of this software was 700.00. Also has symbols for communication. Asking $3,000.00 and real shipping costs.

If interested please private message me.

I also have pictures that I can email you if you would like to see it. thank you for looking

Specifications:
Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz
Size: 12" x 9" x 3"
Battery: Up to 12 hours of continuous use per charge

Special Features:

Timesaving Communication and Programming Tools:
- Page creation Wizard - User Setup Wizard - Communication Page Templates - Word, character and recency prediction

17 pre-programmed page sets with 1400+ communication pages:
- Medical Pages - Conversation Pages - Child Pages - Teen Pages - Auditory Scanning Pages - Gateway Series 4

Onboard Universal Remote Control:
- Control common household appliances such as TVs, DVD and CD players, and IR phones, etc. with your DV4

VeriVox Natural Sounding Voices

Online Help
24/7 Knowledge Library and FAQ

Free page editing software makes it easy to create new communication pages on Windows PCs

Scourt, Does the Dynavox come with an eyegaze? Stu

No eye gaze. It was set up for switch scanning. Sorry
Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back