Reason
Other
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Jose
I am selling a lightly used Dynavox V, Series 5 Speech Device that is in perfect working condition. We are asking $3,000. It cost $8,654, plus we paid Dynavox another $170 (approx) for software that allows it to access the Internet. Includes original box, all documentation/manuals, carrying case, wall charger, and an extra large keyed keyboard (it cost $100). Also Included is a brand new stock keyboard from Dynavox we just purchased at a cost of $100 (it's still in its box). Both keyboards will be included in the purchase price.

This was my father's. He had Multiple Systems Atrophy, a form of Parkinson's. He passed away in October. We are hoping to pass this device on to someone else who needs it, at a much less expensive cost than a new one.

We are in San Jose, CA and can arrange local pick up. We can also ship it. To avoid any issues regarding payment, I have listed this on eBay, where payment can be made via Paypal, which is a secure payment method. Here's a link to the listing.

Note that I am listing this on behalf of my mother. If you have any questions, feel free to call her at 408-997-0935. Thank you.

Please note that we've lowered the price to $2,100. It's a great deal for someone who is losing the ability to speak. It's a complicated device, so I would not recommend it for the elderly, but for a younger individual it is a life changer.

Hello,

I was wondering if the device is still for sale. I work for an agency who provides assistive devices to children and our funding is limited. We often seek to buy used devices when we can. I have a 17 year old student who cannot speak and needs this type of device.

Thank you,
Kelly

It is still available. However, my mother is out of town until March 7th, and it is at her house. I will contact you when she returns. Thank you.

Yes, please do get in touch with me when your mother returns. We are very interested. We will need to get the serial number of the device so that we can call the company and verify the age, etc. (lots of red tape in school districts)!

Thanks very much,
Kelly

I have one for sale, it is pink and it was purchased feb 2009. It was for my daughter who was 4 at the time for her speech delay. She used it like 3 times but began talking just not clearly so the device was not very useful for her. I will be posting it soon with pictures. But contact me if you are interested. It has all the paperwork even the packing slip it came with when purchased. It has the keyboard, mouse, thumb drive, marker pointer, instructions and disks, carrying case, battery and power supply. I am asking 5,000 obo. The original price was 7,7900. As I said she used it maybe a total of 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back